We are hiring!
Want to develop you career in architecture? Caulfield Wright Architects currently has a number of open opportunities for architectural professionals with strong design, technical and management skills. Come join the team in our expanding friendly Dublin City office.
We are looking for:
- RIAI Registered Architect with 5-8 years experience
- Part III Architects with 2-3 years experience
- Architectural Technologists with 4+ years
We are a busy Dublin based practice with a strong multidisciplinary team of highly skilled and talented professionals in architecture, urban design, lighting, digital content and visual communication. We are presently working on projects in the education, healthcare, technology and residential sectors. Projects include a new HQ for an indigenous tech company, office and clinic projects for a genetics research company and a significant new build project in conjunction with the London based award winning international practice, Jamie Fobert Architects.
- Gain the opportunity to join our highly creative architectural practice which offers a high quality and bespoke service to all our clients.
- Work closely with the Directors, and both senior and junior architecture and design professionals, providing you with a strong support system and team environment with lots of room for professional growth.
- You will have exposure to a diverse range of large and smaller scale projects for end-user clients in Ireland. We work on a collaborative basis with both clients and design teams and are committed to long term outcomes and enduring quality in the design and construction process. This contributes to the strength and sustainability of our working relationships.
- Develop experience in varied building types and job stages on challenging projects that will advance your professional development in a supportive environment and provide you with an excellent opportunity to progress and develop in your career.
- Become involved in significant high end projects we are currently working on with large multidisciplinary design teams. These include Jamie Fobert Architects, and internationally renowned garden designer Luciano Giubbilei.
- Our intelligent design process, with a focus on quality materials and bespoke detailing, will allow you to develop considerable experience working on unique and distinctive building projects.
- We facilitate monthly in-house CPD events to support your ongoing professional development.
- Our in-house team are experts in a range of skillsets including Project Management, Lighting Design, Interior Design, Conservation & Restoration, and Environmental Design providing you with access to a valuable knowledge and experience base.
- We have a weekly all office cake-break to develop and nurture our interpersonal relationships. We are a family-friendly, work-life balance focused company and believe strong personal connections with coworkers are key to success.
- Our studio is located in Clontarf, adjoining the Coast Road and seafront promenade. We have easy access to local cafes, shops and open air breaks on the seafront. Getting to us is easy as we are near dedicated cycle paths and beside DART and bus routes.
- Highly competitive, flexible and fair payment package for the right individuals.
- Flexible working hours considered.
Other qualities that would be beneficial include:
-Passion for architecture and excellent design skills.
-Contract Administration and site experience essential.
-Strong technical ability with good attention to detail.
-Working knowledge of Planning and Building Control.
-Experience working on medium scale high end projects in the €1m-€10m range.
-Excellent communication and presentation skills.
-Vectorworks an advantage
What You’ll Get In Return
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in architecture. Join our successful and expanding boutique practice and get to work on a variety of projects. This will provide you with excellent career opportunities to ensure you gain the most from your career in architecture.
What You Need To Do Now
Please apply to: email@example.com with your CV/Resume and cover letter and state why you are interested in this role.